Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kittens

Ok first I just have to say that after my last post all of those forwards were replaced with a note from Facebook saying that they could contain harmful things. Anyway on to the good stuff.

Over the winter we have noticed a couple of cats hanging around our place. Usually on the back porch and in the carport. So we would chase them off, we being more of a dog family than a cat family. Today I was outside and I hear a faint meowing from somewhere. I try to get my bearings on the sound and it stops. I start meowing and get a response back. Slowly I find the meowing coming from some bee boxes that we have stacked on the back patio. Thinking of a recent story of a cat falling between the wall and sliding down to the basement I go to explore...



I move the box of the top and can hear a louder more audible meow so I take a look inside...



Four little kittens at the bottom of the stack of bee boxes! So I did what any curious boy would do...I picked them up and set them in the grass so they could enjoy the sunshine!



So the question of the day is what should I do with these four little guys? I've never been a cat guy, I have always loved dogs so I don't know much about them. I did read that you can train a cat to use the toilet, which would be awesome to train a cat just for the amusement of watching a cat jump up on a toilet and do his business. Anyway, if you are a cat lover and want one let me know. Also let me know what you think about me keeping one. Here are some closeups of each one. Enjoy!







7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason Graham said...

Look at you all bloggin and stuff! hey man miss your face! Boston is good and looks like you've had kittens!

Amy said...

KITTIES?!?!?! I LOVE THEM!!! Oh my... what have you done to take care of them? Are they ok?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I would LOVE one, but your brother hates cats and says he would throw it out of a second-story window. They are so dang cute though. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.