Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween!


So Halloween is a fun time of the year, even for adults! It's the one time a year that you can wear whatever you want and people actually applaud you.

I was going to go all out this year but couldn't find the one thing that would make my costume...green tights that would fit a 6'4" guy! If you know of a place let me know cause I'll get this idea ready for next year! I've found them online but didn't have time to wait for shipping. So I had to fall back on what I had in my closet. I grabbed my chaps and my cowboy hat and picked up a Sheriff's star and off to my FHE party. The best comment all night was a girl that I don't know looks over and feels my chaps and says, "Whoa, those are like thick chaps.
They're like real ones!"
For my work dress up I wanted to go as Col. Sanders but due to lack of enthusiasm at work and me waking up late I grabbed my Pony Express shirt and vest and my cowboy hat again and off I went as a Pony Express rider.

I did find something that I'll use every year around this time. A Jello brain mold! Below is my very first brain!
It was a huge hit and actually tasted pretty good! I brought home half a brain and made my nieces promise to eat the "surprise dessert". They didn't really know what it was so it wasn't hard for them to eat it right up! They even asked for seconds and thirds - more then I can say than any of my coworkers!

2 comments:

Mary said...

That's pretty sweet (the brain mold...) and I'm not sure I want to know what you need green tights for...

Adam said...

Howdy pardner...I love your thick chaps...(best pick up line ever!)