Monday, October 25, 2010

Fix-it Ticket part II

So I just wanted to update all two of you that read this...I did take care of my ticket. The window was fixed, Thanks Mom!, by the time I got back from Hunting. And She had bought the lights for the license plate light. It did take awhile for me to get a cop to sign off. I thought the Bountiful Police department had to be opened but I just called dispatch and waited 15 minutes for a cop to show up.
So then I went to the court today and after I emptied my pockets and took off my belt I got up to the window and handed the lady my signed ticket. She went and looked it up and then looked over at me and said, "Do you want to see the Judge for this?" I said no and she sat down at the computer and in a few minutes she came back and said that everything was taken care of and that they had waived everything. I was happy and went and bought some tires.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

haha when I told Eric about your ticket, he was like it shouldn't be that complicated - he just got a cop, and then took it to court and showed them it and it was done. I'm glad that's how it worked for you!