Thursday, December 15, 2011

Some milestones!

I just wanted to share a few milestones that I've passed this week.

1. 2000 page views! Here's a shout out to all you loyal readers!

2. My first triple digit country outside the U.S. Way to go all you Russian readers, sitting at 102 right now! (Netherlands is close at 91)

3. My 10th loan over on Kiva! You can loan too, just $25 each loan and you get that back! Here's a link to check it out: Kiva loans!

4. Today was my 46th day in a row working out! It feels oh so good.

5. Today is my first day I've taken off work for no reason! Usually I have plans of some sort but since I still have 5 1/2 days to take off before the end of the year or I lose them I'm starting to be more free with them!


I'll keep it at 5 since that's a nice round number(figuratively!).

No comments: