Saturday, March 05, 2011

Pass of all Passes



So I bought this KSL deal. It's called the Pass of all Passes! It's unlimited 7 Peaks Water park pass plus a ticket to all these different games and stuff. I get to go to 4 Real Salt Lake Games, 4 Utah Grizzlies games, all of the Utah Blaze games and 6 Races at Rocky Mountain Raceway! All for $40!
Here's a calendar of all the activities:

I've already been to one Real Game this last Tuesday and we had great seats!
Real actually won too! 4-1 I think was the final score.
There was a penalty kick during the stoppage play and Real just kicked it in and game over! It was pretty sweet even for me who's not a huge fan of watching soccer.






Last night was the first Grizzlies game. When it was time to find out who was going everyone decided that they had other plans. I'll admit that I was a little bugged. I'm pretty sure the majority said they were coming on Friday and then when Friday rolls along they all have plans. It makes me want to just go buy a ticket before hand and take a date. That way I would have plans too! We will see. It ended up just being me and one other person and was pretty fun. We got seats on Row 7! It was my first ever live hockey game.

I'll keep the pictures coming of all the games and stuff we do.

No comments: