Sunday, February 13, 2011

First Blog of the New Year!

Wow! Two months go by quick!
Here's what you missed:
Christmas was good. I didn't get anything until the week after Christmas but it's still a great time of the year and I had fun!
I found out that I will be getting an office at work. We just have to wait until we hire a few more people. Work is great! Crazy but going really well.
I sprained my ankle the week that I was starting to train for a half marathon! It always happens like that. That was two weeks ago and I'm finally starting to be able to do stuff more then just walk! Here's a pic:
Two days after that I was waiting for a pump to get some gas and someone backed into me!
The bad news is I wasn't too concerned about my car because my ankle still hurt so I just had the guy write down his info and didn't look at it. When I did he had put his name, his policy number and a phone number. I tried to call the phone number and whomever it was said that it wasn't the guy I was looking for. So the next person that hits me better watch out. I'm taking all your info and calling the phone on the spot and taking a picture of your licence plate!

That pretty much catches you up with what's going on. I'm thinking about writing something about Valentines day but I might have to pass on that since it will be yet another V-day without a "special someone". I think this will make 31 consecutive years. Not something I'm too proud of.

Which brings me to my last subject. My boss who is also a Bishop, told me I should try something different when it comes to dating since everything I've tried hasn't worked out too well. He also said to ask people what I can improve about myself. So here goes nothing...If you do have something you think I could improve or do differently then please comment. My one request is you have to give me two ways to change. You can't just say I suck at blogging, but you also have to add two suggestions of how to improve that like have a day that you blog every week and set a reminder in your phones calendar so you can remember to blog. Also you can't post anonymously, at least put your name at the end!

Well till next time. Have a great day/week/Valentine's day!

No comments: