Sunday, September 26, 2010

Big Mac or Big pig?

So I let my horse out today so I could clean his stall. Just looking at his stall you might wonder if he's a horse or a pig since his stall is filthy! But I let him out in our 100 by 100 foot arena. There was a sprinkler on in the neighbors yard that had overshot and made a mud hole on one edge of the arena. I watched my horse roll once in the dirt and thought he was done; he's usually a one and done guy when it comes to rolling. Anyway, when I get back from dumping the manure I look and he looks wet and a little different color. This is what he looked like once he dried out:

There had to be at least a half inch of dirt caked on him in some places. Luckily my brother had left all the bathing stuff out there so Big Mac got himself a free bath today!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

haha silly horse

Adam said...

They say the horse is like the owner...'usually a one and done' kind of guy, and sort of a pig...maybe that's not always true.