Wednesday, September 02, 2009

More blogs to come

Wow! It's already been a long, long time, hasn't it?

I've been thinking of a good post that I'll have to write soon. It's been something that I've been thinking about for a while now. It's a little philosophical for this late but if anyone still reads this then get ready! I promise something before the end of September(I'm giving myself a few extra weeks just so I feel really good about myself when I get this thought through over the weekend!)

For now enjoy a deep thought:
"If I was being executed by injection, I'd clean up my cell real neat. Then, when they came to get me, I'd say, 'Injection I thought you said inspection'. cThey'd probably feel real bad, and maybe I could get out of it."


1 comment:

Debbie said...

That's a really deep thought. It must have been really late when you wrote this post. :)