Sunday, May 31, 2009

Super activity or a trip back east?

So I'm trying to decide if I should go to my Ward's Super Activity or head back East. Right now I've already got Friday off for the super activity but I could take Thursday off too and have a sweet trip back east to visit friends in DC, see my brothers house or go to Disney World!
The super activity is to Flaming Gorge with waterskiing, rafting, camping and hanging out with a ton of friends. I always have fun at my wards super activities.
Back East, DC would be awesome. I have a friend who I could stay with and see the sites and enjoy DC. My little brother in North Carolina also has a place for me to stay. He just bought a new house and has invited me back there to hang out. Lastly I have a friend at Disney World that says she can get me tickets to the Park. I've never been to Disney World but I hear it's awesome! I've only been to Disney land once and it was fun so I can only imagine it's that much better!

I hate decissions where I know both options would be awesome!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Who is your friend who will get you tickets to the park????? I used to work at Disneyworld. :-( Ha ha. I say choose wherever the girl you like will be. That's all. :-)

Kel said...

Our house is always open to you, so if you don't come out this time, come later!

Mary said...

I vote.... visiting us! Although the Gorge sounds pretty sweet too...

Anonymous said...

What did you end up choosing?