Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Well I survived my first 10-day tour of the year and actually it was a lot of fun. I sure got harrassed for wearing anything Young Ambassadors. I think they would rather have me stink then wear a YA shirt. Oh well, the Living Legends are great!!!




I got to stay with Nathan & Lynnette and Family in Sacramento and Kylie was even in the show! It was a good ole time staying up late and chatting. At the end of the tour I got to go up to Patricks Point, which is a beautiful place that overlooks the ocean. I didn't have much time but got some decent pictures.



My horse survived the withdrawls from me. Actually I let Amanda come and ride him. Unfortunatly he was not as good for her as he is for me and I was told quite a few stories about how high he jumped with her on him and stuff like that. I'm still deciding on a name so let me know what you all think (yes it is ok to comment on my site).

2 comments:

Jason Graham said...

Go my son, go and earn your feather... rock on man. LL's rock! Anyway, how's life? We should hang sometime soon. No dice on your parents place I'm guessing. Anyway, hope you are well. I think I'm the only one who posts on your blog. lol.

Raymond said...

Love the first pic! :)