Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ok funny story,

My brother, Jared, and I were framing his basement when Cassie my niece comes in and asks for our help. Turns out she ran over this huge rock and high centered her car. It was really funny and I happened to have some pictures :D





We got it off pretty easy, but it was still funny!

The other cool thing that happened last week was I bought a horse!!! It's fun to own a horse. He's huge! I'm trying to decide on a name so let me know what you think. Right now they have been calling him Big Mac, which I'm not opposed to. But I also thought of Big Red or Andre (the giant). My brother thought Peanut, but I told him we would have to call Rupurt(one of his horses) Butter, his other horse is named Honey, then when people asked us the name of our horses we could say Peanut, Butter and Honey. It would be funny. Anyway, I'm open to names. Tell me what you think!!!



More pictures of the horse will come but for now it's so cold I just ride and will take pictures when it warms up!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Horsey Horsey Horsey. Fun. :-)
Love the car story too. :-)