Monday, May 16, 2016

Quick Update

So I was told I need to update my blog sub-title, and it's true.  So I did!  I have been happily married for the last three and a half years. (I hope you might have noticed based on the fact I spent my anniversary at the Grand America).

I do want to update this more often.  My wife recently started a blog for one of her classes.  Everyone should check it out!  It's at http://www.strengtheningfamilieslds.com/

She's written a few times and will continue to update it.  It's more about her beliefs and feelings and how to help strengthen our families.  I think it's something every family can learn from.  Our families in America have really been under attack and it makes sense to do some fortification!  Perhaps this is why in the Book of Mormon we learn about the Nephites fortifying their cities against attack!

Anyway, that's all for now.  I'm glad I could update everyone and update my sub-heading!

No comments: