Thursday, June 26, 2008

What would you do?

As some might know, my parents get home in a week and a half, July 7th to be exact. At that time I will be once again, living with my parents. So I have some options I could pursue. First is change nothing, stay living here and just keep on keeping on. Next I could purchase a place down south closer to work. Now comes the real questions, should I buy a motorcycle? This option would most likely be for living in Bountiful to save on gas money but could be for anything cause I've always wanted to have a motorcycle.
So here it is, your chance to have a word in what I should do.



*I reserve the right to not take any advice or follow the majority on any issue.
**By commenting you will be entered into a drawing for $1,000,000

***No actual money will be rewarded

6 comments:

Amy said...

Waiiiiit... your parents are coming home? Already? Has that much time passed or have I gone crazy????

Sweet J said...

STOP POSTING THOSE WORDS ON MY BLOG I HAVE THROWN UP THREE TIMES TODAY......BUH......BUH......BUH...

You should move to Cherry Lane Apartments...it is pretty much the Melrose Place of Orchard 14th

Sweet J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The answer to the motorcycle question is...Yes! [buy me] As for moving...it's better to make frequent visits to the Devil's Kingdom than put up permanent residency there...No!

Anonymous said...

In answer to your question about the motorcycle, I will simply show you my scars from laying down a motorcycle on the interstate. I guarantee you'll have beauties to match them one day.

Jenn -- said...

I think you should take the money I'm paying you and buy a motorcycle. You should have told me you wanted to buy one, I would have paid you more.