Wednesday, February 13, 2008

So I was thinking today and the thought came to me that I should set a goal to not watch TV for a week or something like that. It was a strange thought but really I think I waste a lot of time that I could use doing something productive instead. So I figure that I can start half way through this month and make it to the end of February watching no TV. Starting on SAD (Singles Awareness Day) I will not be watching TV. I reserve the right to watch movies and DVD's of horse training shows. It's probably just a dumb idea but what can it hurt!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Okay, so I went to your facebook profile to see if I could figure out if you really were a cowboy and I saw the link to your blog (and btw I think the answer is definitely yes :) )

A lot of your posts are fun to read, but this one caught my attention, because I'm all for that goal (did you do it by the way? you posted it quite some time ago...). We chucked our TV and haven't looked back. It's amazing how much more time you have- and productive time at that!!